The Ultimate First Time Home Buying Course
Get on-demand access to the six part video series
Gain insider knowledge and practical tips on everything from hiring a real estate agent and house hunting, to submitting offers and closing on the property.
The program includes four core video modules and two bonus segments. In addition, the course is jam-packed with resources, including practical guides, checklists and tip sheets that will help you navigate the home buying process with confidence.
An introduction to Home-Buying
- Advantages of homeownership, keys to buying real estate and a high level overview of the home-buying process
Starting your House Hunt
- Assembling your team, preparing for a loan, and getting organized
Landing the House
- Researching neighborhoods, understanding your options, understanding value, running a CMA, and submitting your offer
Doing your due diligence
- Hiring a home inspector, researching your investment and assessing your risk
Preparing for the Close
- Signing a purchase a sale, working with your lender, getting your financing organized, and what to expect on closing day
Post Closing Agenda
- Tasks for the first few weeks after your purchase, creating a maintenance plan to keep your home in tip top shape, and getting started with home improvement projects